2. What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of data that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser on your computer o other device.. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server
3. What are scripts?
A script is a snippet of program code that is used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to track traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
These cookies are essential for our website and services to perform basic functions and are necessary for us to operate certain features . These include those required to allow registered users to authenticate and perform account related functions, store preferences set by users to ensure our services are operating properly. We can install these cookies without your permisión
5.2 Analysis cookies
We use analysis cookies to help us to analyze the use and performance of our website. We ask your permission to install analysis cookies
5.3 Marketing/ Following cookies
These cookies may be used to collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites to predict your preferences and to display more relevant advertisements to you
5.4 Social Media
On our website we have included buttons to promote pages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share them (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks. These buttons work using code from themselves. This code embeds cookies. These social media buttons may store and process certain information, in this way a personalized advertisement may be displayed.
6. Cookies we use
- GDPR Cookie Consent – Functional
- WordPress – Functional
- Google Fonts – Marketing/ Following
- Google Maps – Marketing/Following
- Google Analytics – Analysis
- Complianz – Functional
8. Your rights
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why we need your personal data, what will happen with the data and how long we will keep it
- You have the right to know personal data we hold about you
- You have the right to require us to correct, delete, restrict or block personal data
- If you give us permission to process your personal data, you have the right to revoke that permission
- You have the right to receive the personal data you provided to us and transmit that data to a third party in certain situations
- You have the right to require us to restrict processing of your personal data
To exercise your rights, please contact us. In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, please get in touch with us and we will endeavour to resolve your query as soon as possible. You also have a legal right to complain to your national supervisory authority.
9. Activation, deactivation and removal of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.
10. Contact Details
For any queries or comments about our cookies policy, please contact us using the following details
Manto Household Management Ltd
233 Dover House Road, London, SW15 5AF