Manto Household Management Ltd
Adress: 233 Dover House Road, London, SW15 5AF
This information is purely informative
Personal data collected in the web
You should only provide us with your own personal data, not those of third parties. The personal data processed will be obtained directly from the users/customers themselves. It is your responsibility that all the data you communicate to us correspond exactly to reality, being you responsible for any type of error. It does NOT reserve the right to legally prosecute any violation and abuse, in the interest and for the guardianship of all interested parties. It will be the responsibility of the user to keep their personal data updated, they must inform Manto Household Management if there has been any modification in them.
In the same way, Manto household Management is not responsible for the personal data of third parties that are provided through the links available on this website.
If we do not receove all the mandatory data requested in the forms or if we receive any irregular response we will not be able to meet the request. The forms will indicate the fields whose completion is mandatory.
What data we collect?
Name and Surname
How we use personal data
- To reply queries from our customers
- To protect our services
- For the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters and other coordinations
- To comply our legal obligations
- Sending of commercial, promotional communications (provided that the user has given his consent, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive promotional communications about the news of Manto Household Management Ltd the consent be totally voluntary and independent of the consent of treatment).
- You can also revoke or withdraw the consent granted, without this revocation affecting the treatments carried out based on this consent. To exercise this right simply send an email to email@example.com accompanying a document proving your identity and providing the necessary details to process your request and indicating in the subject “Revocation consent.
- Respond to the implementation of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition, withdrawal and portability
The personal data of users and customers collected by Manto Household Management will not be processed in a manner incompatible with the purposes indicated above, nor will profiles be created or automated decisions made based on this information.
Processing of personal data
It is based on the collection and processing of data through the contact forms respond to our legitimate interest to be able to carry out the Service offered and requested by the user. As well as in the prior consents of the user that gives us precisely and directly through the tick box provided in the form for sending his data.
For Manto Household it is mandatory to authorize the processing of personal data in the contact form. Without consent to the use of personal data, the service requested by the user itself cannot be carried out.
Storing personal data
As a general rule we will keep your data indefinitely in our files, unless you exercise your right of cancellation, in that case they will be blocked at the disposal of the regulatory bodies or by any other legal authority. Although in the event that the data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected, they will be deleted except if it is necessary to continue their treatment to comply with any legal provision.
Los datos personales estarán almacenados debidamente protegidos para impedir cualquier tipo de fuga de información o incidencia con tus datos personales. Se llevarán a cabo medidas de seguridad para garantizar la verificación, evaluación y valoración regular de la eficacia de las medidas técnicas y organizativas para garantizar la seguridad del tratamiento.
You may exercise a series of rights in relation to the collection and processing of your Personal Data.
- Request access to your personal data held by Manto Houshold Management LTD
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data
- Right of cancellation, allows you to delete data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data by Manto Houshold Management LTD
- Right to limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the defense of any legal claim
You have at all times the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as reference in the subject of the email “DATA PROTECTION – RIGHTS”.
The request to exercise the right must be accompanied by a copy of an identity document of the interested party. The right of removal of data may be limited by the legal data retention requirements that we are obliged to have. In addition, courts, criminal authorities and other authorities determined by law may require data or information in this regard.
Sharing personal Data
Manto Household Management LTD may, if necessary, share and transfer your personal data always based on the same purposes specified above. The following cases are contemplated:
- Financial institutions
- Insurance Institutions
- Public administrations
- Advertising and marketing companies
- Members of Manto Household Management LTd
Incidents regarding the protection of personal data
We will notify the Regulatory Body as soon as it becomes aware that a personal data breach has occurred. In the event that the incident with the data could cause material or immaterial damage to the user, he will be informed immediately, and the incident will be corrected. In addition, the third parties to whom the personal data have been transferred will have the obligation to notify WITHOUT DELAY to Manto Household Management LTD the breaches of the security of the personal data of which it is aware.
If you become aware or suspect of the improper use by third parties of your Personal Data or unauthorized access to them, please let us know as soon as possible through the email email@example.com